WSJM Morning News-9/28/2020
In this edition:
- The search for a new city manager in South Haven has been narrowed down to two.
- Maintaining a walk that is one-way and using a table to avoid distributing candy by hand.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer has signed executive orders allowing movie theaters and other closed businesses to reopen.
- Leaders at Michigan’s three largest research universities say online classes will likely last for the entire academic year.
- The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services says there are 901 new cases of COVID-19 statewide as of Saturday afternoon.
- Indiana Michigan Power wants everyone to stop messing with its utility poles.
- You need to wear your seatbelt is the message from the Michigan Office of Highway Safety Planning, as seatbelts reduce the risk of death in an accident by 45%.
- With Election Day less than 40 days away, we’re getting a clearer look at what some of the races will end up looking like.
Full story at: https://www.wsjm.com/2020/09/28/wsjm-morning-news-9-28-2020/