WSJM Morning News-9/25/2020
WSJM News is sponsored by Special-Lite in Decatur & Benton Harbor. There’s a good chance you’ve walked through a special-lite door when you go to a local restaurant, school, store, or plant.
In this edition:
- A group called Unlock Michigan has collected half a million signatures from voters across the state as they look to rein in emergency powers Governor Whitmer has been using during the pandemic.
- The MI Healthy Climate Plan is committing Michigan to be the ninth state to be 100% economically carbon neutral in the next 30 years.
- The November election is going to keep staff at the Berrien County Clerk’s Office busy.
- Work will be done in the coming months to protect Silver Beach from additional erosion as the winter approaches.
- Under the state’s latest spending plan, money would be restored to the Pure Michigan campaign.
- The Berrien County Health Department is urging everyone to get a flu shot.
- Health officials in Lansing continue to be concerned about the high number of coronavirus cases linked to Michigan State University.
Full story at: https://www.wsjm.com/2020/09/25/wsjm-morning-news-9-25-2020/