WSJM Morning News-10/9/2020
WSJM News is sponsored by Special-Lite in Decatur & Benton Harbor. There’s a good chance you’ve walked through a special-lite door when you go to a local restaurant, school, store, or plant.
In this edition:
- The FBI and Michigan State Police say they have six people jailed for planning to kidnap Governor Whitmer.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer is reacting to 13 people from two terrorist organizations charged with plotting to kidnap her and start a civil war.
- A Berrien County resident has been ticketed for leaving the scene of a crash and disregarding train crossing signals after his Cadillac was destroyed by an Amtrak train Wednesday night.
- The Lansing City Clerk is denying any wrongdoing after a pair of videos surface showing a ballot drop box apparently left open with something inside.
- A 28-year-old Hamilton Township man is dead following an early morning crash Thursday.
- The Cass County Drug Enforcement Team has 5 people in custody for a variety of charges after a raid in Pokagon Township yesterday.
Full story at: https://www.wsjm.com/2020/10/09/wsjm-morning-news-10-9-2020/