WSJM Morning News-10/21/2020
WSJM News is sponsored by Special-Lite in Decatur & Benton Harbor. There’s a good chance you’ve walked through a special-lite door when you go to a local restaurant, school, store, or plant.
In this edition:
- A group of Republican Michigan state representatives announced a plan to help deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As time ran out for a COVID stimulus package on Tuesday afternoon, Congressman Fred Upton was holding out hope something could still get done.
- Michigan is reporting 1,586 additional cases of COVID-19 for Tuesday.
- There are now less than two weeks until the presidential election.
- Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is providing a little more information on her open carry ban on Election Day November 3rd.
- Unit 1 of the Cook Nuclear Plant is back online following its refueling outage.
- Residents of Van Buren and Cass counties are invited to fill out some surveys on their local parks systems.
- Some charges that appeared in the city’s monthly bills caught the attention of Benton Harbor City Commissioners during a meeting on Monday.
- St. Joseph Today is holding a Halloween pumpkin decorating contest.
Full story at: https://www.wsjm.com/2020/10/21/wsjm-morning-news-10-21-2020/