WSJM News is sponsored by Special-Lite in Decatur & Benton Harbor. There’s a good chance you’ve walked through a special-lite door when you go to a local restaurant, school, store, or plant.
In this edition:
- Health executives across the state are sounding an alarm about the increasing number of coronavirus cases in Michigan.
- An FBI agent has testified that members of anti-government paramilitary groups who plotted to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer also discussed abducting Virginia Governor Ralph Northam.
- Benton Harbor Area Schools is the recipient of a major donation from the Whirlpool Charity Golf event.
- A 71-year-old woman is charged with felony murder related to vulnerable adult abuse in the death of a man in Van Buren County.
- A project to replace a culvert along M-139 in Royalton Township will be undertaken by the Michigan Department of Transportation next year.
- Congressman Fred Upton is pushing for Great Lakes projects in this year’s Water Resources Development Act.
- Vice President Mike Pence talked up President Trump and the economy at a campaign stop Wednesday afternoon in Grand Rapids:
- Unit 2 of the Indiana Michigan Power Cook Nuclear Plant is back online after a 50-hour outage.
Full story at: https://www.wsjm.com/2020/10/15/wsjm-morning-news-10-15-2020/